Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 11:21:00 PM

A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe and leaves before she is left.

Life has been pretty much mundane and unexciting eversince I am jobless, haha. I have been growing my butt and doing nothing else but rot just like how I did before getting the previous pathetic job.Well, as pathetic as it is, I still enjoy working at that place! Now I'm searching for a better job that will (Insyallah) suit me and would (Insyallah again) be a long lasting job.So everybody, pray for me I get a suitable job since, yours truly is so very cerewet when it comes to this kind of things. Oh wells, they say kalau cerewet sangat, tk kn dapat. To me, it takes effort and some patience.

Ok that aside, some stories to share. The other day, cant recall exactly which date but I know its on a Saturday, drove up to JB to catch a movie, at a very low cost, as usual. Then went to A&W to get some waffles for ourselves.

Basically thats the main thing.Price of tickets are obviously cheaper,how much cheaper?Hmm 2 for the price of 1 kind of cheaper,lol.Oh we watched, SETEM.

A comedy show with cast, Afdlin Shauki.Seriously hilarious, go catch it if its out in Sg, worth the cents.


Can Channing Tatum stop being so cute.Droolsss.

Then on another day,which is last Friday,Miszah offered to pay for my ticket for G.I JOE first, so we caught it at Causeway and lemme tell you, it was AWESOME. Yeah, very cool indeed. Definitely better that Mr potter (roll eyes).After that met with this little kiddo, whose growing fast and now able to toddle around.


Fyi, I love to see kids learning to walk, its so cute to see them lose their balance and fall on their bum bum. Sucha cute sight!

Well what more could I do when I have all the time in the world at home? You dont expect me to literally rot, Of course I took the time to do some DVD marathon. So heres some of those I've watched.
Syurga cinta, Shinjuku Incident, The hangover, Saus kacang, Michael Jackson Tribute,Tarix&Jabrix


All of them are good!