|
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Saturday, October 31, 2009, 12:00:00 PM
Hello-ween! Woo shopping for Halloween was so great. I was too spoilt for choice.,there were too much characters that's on my mind and I had sucha difficult time choosing what I feel like dressing up for halloween. At first, I thought being Tomb raider would be awesome, very simple and different from normal typical ones. But I end up being too fickle, and decided on being a french maid, yeah, typical but whatever, its just for a day. As long as I dress up its good enough right. Last year, we didn't dress up and feel a little boring and decided that we had to this year no matter what.Heh, actually What matters the most is to have fun and party all night! Greeeeat! |
|