It's so funny that I manage to turn on the tv set right on the time when Gurmit was about to announce the Results....
He went " And your Singapore Idol is..................
silencee.........are you ready?...................
.silence again... Sezairi!"Idk why, but I think it's so cool. Not just about Sezairi winning but just the awesome timing. I know I wouldn't wanna watch the whole 2 hrs or what show,I just wanna know the results. Haha, So here it is, another malay guy as our Singapore Idol. I just smell conflict. Huhu.

Anyway, I just came back from my cousin's wedding earlier, and of course lethargic as I am, I'm still quite happy cause I manage to meet my long missed cousins. As usual, it was great to be able to catch up and stuff. We were so bored the day before the ceremony, we had an impromptu plan to watch midnight movie*** together. Caught Alvin and the chipmunks2.

And ILOVEIT. How about...Theodore is the most cutest thing on earth! *_*
"IT BURNSSSS!"***Picture updates when I get the photos! On fb!:)