Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Tuesday, December 08, 2009, 3:04:00 AM

They say, all good things will eventually come to an end.

I'm not wishing for anything big this time but all I wish for is to get me a stable job. Is that too much too ask for? I guess its not really that hard to get a job in the first place. Its only me, maybe.Hahah. Eh thats not very funny you know, its nice to sit home and wake up late everyday but thinking about being jobless for a few months is really saddening.I'm still lucky enough to have income from some freelance jobs here and there, if not for that, you'll see me being a housedaughter(if there is) already! That's NO life.

I have been going for interviews and been applying jobs lately.Not that I haven't done so, its just that I have been applying for more these few weeks. I have a resolution for next year ok, and that's the first after 20 years of my life,hehe. So its just up to time till I get a job. Insyaallah. I shan't say much about jobs actually. Maybe I'm jinx-ed. Maybe some people just don't want me to work huh. Oh wells. Only time will tell. :)

Oh, there's a few things on my mind lately, but I guess its of not much importance. One of it is about BGR. I don't think its something that important at this time. I see that my career is of more importance rather than all that stuff. So BGR? Nehh. I don't wanna put on more weight on my mind. Its too heavy!