Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Thursday, December 10, 2009, 9:05:00 PM

Well, Idk if I'm supposed to terasa about your recent post, Yasmin. But it seems as though you are referring to my bunch of friends? Correct me if I'm wrong. If its not about me then sorry, sometimes people beat around the bush :)

Apologies if recently you girls met and I couldn't make it, for your info, it wasn't on purpose that I didnt show up. I have a reason for not being able to make it the last minute. I would love to join in cause I miss the girls thissssssssssssssss much. Oh and happens that this coming event would be a karaoke session, I'm sorry but if you could be nice enough to at least understand that I'm not working? So I may have issues about $, mind you. Oh, and in case you are wondering why I can always make it for the meet up with my bunch, then let me make it clear, we just met to chill using the least amount of $. Also, its all a last minute plan, and I very well know you don't like last minute plans? And thinking about you girls being busy with work, I guess last minute plans wont work well for you girls so that's the basic reason why its so hard to meet you people nowadays.So I hope you understand its not because I'm ignoring you girls. Thank you. I don't mind meeting up to chill and catch up.So let's make it a catching up session instead . :) But you girls can still go along with the karaoke plan if you want to. I'll join in if I have $ :) Whatever it is, we'll make up to it.No hard feelings aye? Peace out.


OH ANYWAY, THE BIGGEST SHOUTOUT TO
NUR ATIQAH BTE MD ALI
(If you're reading)
From the bottom of my heart,
Congrats on your engagement dearly missed friend. I am so happy for you but sad that I'm not aware about the event. Anyhoos, wish you all the best darling. Misses! Xoxo!